Today’s episode is going to be slightly different from our previous episodes. Rather than focus explicitly on a company tackling a problem in the digital health space we have a guest whose work is focused on tackling a problem that we all face at one point in our careers, burnout.
Hamza Khan is a multi-award winning marketer & entrepreneur. He’s the Managing Director of Student Life Network, Canada’s most comprehensive resource hub dedicated to helping and empowering millions of students across the country. He co-founded both Splash Effect, a boutique marketing & creative agency, as well as SkillsCamp, a soft skills training company. He is the author of an Amazon bestselling book, “The Burnout Gamble
Topics we cover in today’s episode:
- How Student Life Network is trying to fill the community void that COVID has created for students
- The Paradox of Increased Awareness of Burnout but a lack of decrease in Burnout
- How Professional Development goes beyond signing up your employees for online courses and training
- How does Kawhi Leonard’s time at the Toronto Raptors relate to corporate team development?
- What are some behaviors that work leaders might be doing that are contributing to a toxic work environment?