CMC Cramps but is there concern for more?
Dr. Selene Parekh discusses the calf cramps that Christian McCaffrey had in the Week 2 game against New Orleans. Is there a concern for more? He explains why cramps and strains are common early in the season.
Link to Original Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhITPLyMzyQ
TFD APP info:
– What it is? All the best sports follows on Twitter in one easy place plus injury reports, and videos for the 4 main sports
– Promo video: https://youtu.be/FsLqXEynz1o
– More info here: https://thefantasydoctorsapp.com/
– How to use tutorial video: https://youtu.be/kvVvNlTKcd0
– Notifications only are for new injuries.
– Available on the Apple and Google Play App Store
NFL Injury Reports
– Bookmark them and check daily https://thefantasydoctors.com/nba-inj…
– Also available on TFD App (white medical button, middle bottom)
– Detailed/Advanced version available on: https://tfdinjurydraftguide.com/
Stay up-to-date with all the injuries, bookmark our ‘Injury Reports’ now! https://thefantasydoctors.com/nba-inj…
Follow Us on Social Media: Twitter / IG / TikTok: @TheFantasyDRS @TFDNBA, @TFDNFL, @TFDMLB, @TFDNHL Follow the Doctors on Twitter/IG!!! @DrJesseMorse @seleneparekhMD @amarpatelMD @AakashChauhanMD @Harjas_Grewal ________________________________________________________________________
If you’re interested in advertising with us, send us an email at: TheFantasyDRS@gmail.com