15. Orthopreneurship and opioid-sparing techniques With Scott Sigman
The opioid crisis is as dangerous as ever, despite COVID eclipsing the news. Scott Sigman has discovered an alternative form of treatment in the form of lasers.
In this episode, Kameron Helmuth is joined by the host of The Ortho Show Podcast, an opioid sparing orthopedic surgeon and Chief Medical Officer and founder of OrthoLazer Orthopedic Laser Centers, Scott Sigman MD. Scott shares how his business started and why he focuses on being opioid sparing in his practice.
- How he first became interested in medicine and orthopedics
- The impact of opioids on patients post-operatively
- Tips to becoming an opioid sparing physician
- Why he founded OrthoLazer as alternative pain-management treatment to opioids
- And more
Connect With Scott Sigman:
Connect With Kameron Helmuth & Lauren Oschman:
- (877) 669-1126
- Vestia Advisors
- LinkedIn: Kameron Helmuth
- LinkedIn: Lauren Oschman
- LinkedIn: Vestia
- Facebook: Vestia
About Our Guest:
Scott Sigman MD specializes in all types of injuries to the knee and shoulder. Outside of his clinical practice he is passionate about continuing professional education for his colleagues around the world. New techniques and technologies are constantly evolving. He enjoys the challenges of developing new devices, championing new procedures and advancing orthopedic care.