I interview Nate Love, a seasoned medical device sales consultant.
We discuss the profession of sales during a season of uncertainty.
I ask him:
- Why did he choose sales or did sales chose him?
- What is the one thing he’s doing for his clients that’s making the biggest difference?
- If he could have a billboard with any tip for doctors, what would it say and why?
- Nate discusses how he’s not just selling products, rather helping to build surgeon practices.
- What is the best compliment he’s ever received from a client?
- How would his grandparents describe what he does for a living?