A Lesson In Resilience: The Power Of Optimism and Determination In Overcoming Obstacles and Reaching Your Goals with Cynthia Gormezano (#15)
In this episode, I spoke with the Founder and President of Cynergy Physical Therapy, Cynthia Gormezano. Cynthia started her career as a physical therapist and worked in multiple different hospital-based physical therapy centers. Shortly after founding the Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy Clinic at St. Lukes Roosevelt, she made the entrepreneurial leap and founded Cynergy. Today Cynergy has six locations through Manhattan.
Cynthia’s story is one of great resilience and strength.
In our conversation we covered:
- How Cynthia got into the healthcare industry
- The obstacles she faced and how her mindset helped her overcome them
- What led her to make the entrepreneurial leap and open her own practice
- Her recommendations for those looking to grow as a leader in the field
- Success and seizing opportunities when they are presented