Today’s guest is healthcare leader and growth optimization expert, Michael O’Donnell. Mike started his career as a consultant and then moved into the physical therapy sector. Since then Mike has held a number of leadership roles covering operations, business development, and analytics, and he is currently the Vice President of Growth Optimization at Select Medical.
In our conversation we discuss:
- His start as a consultant
- Entering the physical therapy field
- Learning by doing
- His roles in growth optimization, analytics, and strategy
- The most important characteristics for leaders
- Top tips for those looking to grow in the industry