Sponsored by TrackableMed
Doctors dedicate their lives to the health of others, making difficult decisions, and initiating tough conversations. Still, doctors are human and mistakes can happen. But what if they had a tool to help them review more data, scans, etc, prioritize patients, and get ahead of anomalies?
In this week’s episode, sponsored by TrackableMed, Navid Alipour, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Analytics Ventures, and Co-Founder of CureMatch and CureMetrix sits down with us to explore the rapidly growing world of Augmentative Intelligence. In the interview, Navid educates us on this unique combination of AI and other technologies and how it can be used as a tool to help doctors treat more patients, faster. We also discuss how tools like this can bring more balance to the entire industry and the importance of second opinions.
Listen for more on:
- Augmentative Intelligence as a workflow tool for doctors
- Detecting cancer up to 6 years earlier than doctors
- The law playing catch up with technology
- If technology is good or evil
- Democratizing technology to bring more care to community hospitals
Resources from this episode: