Today my guest is Forensic Anthropologist Dr Janna Andronowski.
What we discuss with Dr Andronowski:
- How she became interested in forensic anthropology and the training that was involved.
- Her work at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville Forensic Anthropology Center
- Her research involving bone imaging, osteon banding, and the effects of opioids on bone.
- The Andronowski Skeletal Collection for Histological Research
- Teaching anatomy at the University of Akron
Links for this episode:
Dr Andronowski on Twitter
Biological Anthropology and Human Anatomy Student Organization on Twitter