My guest today is Dr Travis Brown. Dr Brown is a Pathologist and the cohost of This Pathological Life podcast.
What we discuss with Dr Brown:
- How he became a pathologist and the medical school system in Australia
- How This Pathological Life podcast came to be, and what he and his cohost Stephen Davis are trying to accomplish with it.
- The differences and similarities between the Australian and US systems, including types of lab staff, billing, and insurance.
- The Australian response to COVID-19 and how it differs from the US.
- What we can learn from the COVID pandemic.
Links for this episode:
- Dr Brown on Twitter
- This Pathological Life podcast
- ClinPath Pathology
- Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia
People of Pathology Podcast: