With the world jumping on the virtual world, as physicians, your online presence is key to driving up your referrals, and as physician liaisons, it is our role to build up and grow that presence. Join us for today’s episode as we dive into another physician liaison marketing class. Specifically, we’ll be discussing how to grow your physician referrals during COVID-19.
[00:01 – 05:13] Opening Segment
- We introduce the topic of this episode
- What is physician liaison marketing?
- Physicians don’t like interruptions
- Kelley talks about the roles of liaisons
[05:14 – 18:33] Growing Physician Referrals During COVID
- Content strategies that liaisons can do to help grow a physician’s referrals
- Encouraging physician involvement in helpful video resources
- Answering common FAQs.
- Patient-focused contents
- Leverage social media to connect with other liaisons and physicians
- Good and bad practices when building your network
- Learn what your physician wants
“Physicians generally don’t like interruptions because they feel like they are being sold to and not served.” – Kelley Knott
“One of the biggest values you can bring is your network.” – Kelley Knott
Subscribed Yet? Now you can!
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
What We Do
Check out our Healthcare Marketing Agency – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out our physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Leave a Rating & Review for Other Listeners!
I hope that you have found this episode and any others you have listened to to be helpful in your growth as a healthcare marketer or practice owner. Please consider leaving a review on one of the channels above.
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher as well.
Your ratings and reviews help get the podcast in front of new listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thanks for listening. Kelley Knott