Finding the right people to help you run your business can be a huge challenge, as a doctor with limited free time in a day.
In this episode, Lauren Oschman and Kameron Helmuth welcome guest Brad Quick, president and chief operating officer at Vestia, to discuss the art of intentional hiring and how to ensure you hire the best people to help you run your practice.
- Hiring with intention to ensure you find the best people for your team
- How to think outside the box to source talent 24/7
- Efficient ways to develop your talent despite a busy schedule
- The art of praising in public and correcting in private
- And more
Connect With Brad Quick:
Connect With Kameron Helmuth & Lauren Oschman:
- (877) 669-1126
- Vestia Advisors
- LinkedIn: Kameron Helmuth
- LinkedIn: Lauren Oschman
- LinkedIn: Vestia
- Facebook: Vestia
About Our Guest:
Brad graduated from Purdue in 1990 with a degree in Electrical Engineering. He has worked for some terrific large corporations, such as Siemens, GE, Johnson & Johnson, Zimmer Biomet, and is currently at Vestia. His roles have focused on building businesses, creating and executing strategic plans, and developing individuals, all while modeling a balance between his career, faith, and family.