Today’s podcast is on IKONA Health, a company using VR to deliver better patient care. We sat down with Tim Fitzpatrick; a US NAVY veteran turned trader on Wall Street + entrepreneur due to a life-changing back surgery early on in his career. We also have Todd Maddox, Ph. D, a learning scientist and former University Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of Texas at Austin. We talk about all things VR, patient-centered care and education, experiential learning, and trail-blazing a new product category.
Other Topics Discussed Today:
· The original motivation for IKONA Health (5:50)
· How to navigate selling to large institutions + smart pivots (22:47)
· The unique challenges of selling VR products (28:11)
· The future of VR businesses (36:07)
· Why every product team should have a psychologist (44:00)
Never want to miss an episode? Follow our LinkedIn page where we share digital health news and new episodes!
For more episodes check us out on our website.
Sign up to receive updates on new episodes, exclusive Q&A, and future giveaways!