What if the impact of your company’s work was so contagious, you could sense it in every conversation? Tiffany Matthews, VP of Marketing for BioTissue says their shared conviction and values are simply one of the things that makes that possible. Yes, they’re doing life-changing work – but the belief is paramount.
In this interview, we talk with Tiffany about these shared convictions, how this manifests itself in the company culture and mission, and how key behaviors become accountability beacons with real world impact. She even shares a few key stories that illustrate the power of physician belief in the OR.
Listen to learn:
- The importance of matching individual responsibility toward the business results chain
- Why she talks about “worthy, weary work”
- The importance of shifting your internal language from victim to opportunity
- How to ground yourself in positive intent vs desperation
- Why alignment doesn’t mean always in agreement
- Why your technology can help surgeons feel a greater connection to their work