Today’s guest is Leadership author, Hospital CEO, and industry thought-leader, Brian Cunningham. Brian started his career as a hospital parking attendant and his genuine love for the impact that healthcare workers made on the lives of their patients is what drove him to become a provider, and ultimately an executive.
Brian is an incredible leader with an incredible mission; to be of service to all. This mission has led him through all levels of the healthcare industry and is a guiding principle for his work as an executive.
During our conversation, we discuss:
- His journey through all levels of the healthcare industry
- Finding and acting on his purpose
- Transitioning roles from provider to executive leader
- His perspective on leadership
- Authoring two leadership books
- The Awareness Quotient, a new perspective on leadership
- Leading with a purpose of service