On todays episode we have a conversation with Dr. Thomas Fehring, a nationally and globally renowned specialist in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery at OrthoCarolina. He is a former President of AAHKS and the Knee Society, and is currently the co-director of OrthoCarolina Hip and Knee Center, Periprosthetic Joint Infection Center and the Orthocarolina Charitable Foundation!
- Charlotte Business Journal “Best Doctors in America List”
- Multiple time recipient of Charlotte Magazine Top Doctor List
- Becker’s Orthopaedic Review “Knee Surgeons You Should Know”
- Business North Carolina’s Best Doctor List
- Physician of the Year, OrthoCarolina 2011
- Physician of the Year, Novant Orthopaedic Hospital, 2010
- Wake Forest University, Athletic Scholarship – Varsity Football
- NCAA Post Graduate Scholarship for Excellence in Athletics and Academics
- Atlantic Coast Conference Academic ALL Conference
We talk about the concept of PERSEVERANCE in our new series on character! Do we persist positively in the face of difficulty and delay?
Support the show (https://www.venmo.com/DeviceNation)