While he’s known for roasting daily absurdities of rep life, Mad Device Rep is a must-follow on social and a wealth of knowledge about life in the medical device sales industry.
Learn why he says that working with a good mentor is one of the best things you’ll ever do for you career (and your own personal development).
Plus, discover the power of his global digital community and providing helpful, curated content for medical device sales professionals. Beyond mentorship, this social savvy rep also dishes on the importance of humility in your expertise and the mental health side of medical sales — something that too often goes unaddressed.
What we discuss in the episode:
- Why perpetual learning is even more important for “experts”
- Why finding a great mentor is one of the best things you can do for your career — and for yourself
- Lessons learned in building an industry community (and finding the right meme to connect with people!)
- Tips for finding a great mentor
- The importance of small wins for getting through a slump
- How to internalize more information from the books you read
Resources from this episode: