For many physicians and doctors, hiring a liaison is no easy task. So, join us for today’s episode as we discuss Physician Liaison Hiring. Answering all the questions you have from the qualifications, skills, salary, should you hire a full-time or part-time liaison, and more!
[00:01 – 08:43] Opening Segment
- We introduce the topic of today
- Should you hire a full-time or part-time liaison?
- Kelley explains when and why you should invest in a full-time liaison
- The salary – how much is just?
[08:43 – 22:41] Qualifications
- Kelley talks about the key qualifications you need to look for in a physician liaison
- Skills, traits, talents, and personality
- Having part-time liaisons
- Kelley discusses what makes a physician liaison successful
- Kelley explains what she means by “earning your way back”
[22:42 – 26:55] Physician Liaison Marketing
- Kelley’s advice on how you can be successful in hiring a physician liaison
- Liaisons and systems
- Kelley talks about physician liaison programs
[26:56 – 33:02] Closing Segment
- Kelley gives a recap of the episode
- Final thoughts for the listeners
“If you have come from any background as long as you fit the mold with your personality, you’re a good fit for the practice and the physicians, I’m ready to train them.” – Kelley Knott
“The more time a physician liaison spends with a physician. The better the liaison.” – Kelley Knott
Subscribed Yet? Now you can!
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
What We Do
Check out our Healthcare Marketing Agency – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out our physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Leave a Rating & Review for Other Listeners!
I hope that you have found this episode and any others you have listened to to be helpful in your growth as a healthcare marketer or practice owner. Please consider leaving a review on one of the channels above.
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher as well.
Your ratings and reviews help get the podcast in front of new listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thanks for listening. Kelley Knott