Today’s guest is healthcare executive, provider, and leader, Arpan Parikh. Arpan completed his psychiatry residency at Mount Sinai St Lukes in New York, got his MBA at the Wharton School, and is now the Chief Clinical Officer of the innovative and fast-growing mental health practice, Sol Mental Health, located in Colorado, New York, Texas, and Maryland.
In our conversation we discuss:
- How and why he got into the healthcare industry
- The key learnings from his time at Wharton
- Milestones and insights from different roles in his career
- The mission at Sol Mental Health
- His top recommendations for other leaders in the field