Telehealth challenges during the PHE and Beyond 1 CEU available
During the Public Health Emergency our world in the Business of Healthcare is constantly changing. One area we see constant movement in is Telehealth Services. Today my special guest Christine Hall and I will discuss this topic and some reminders on Coding based on the current IC10-CM Covid 19 Guidelines.
- What is the difference between Telehealth before and after the PHE?
- How can practices to be successful in making sure the claims get out to the right POS?
- For the Telehealth services there is a Telehealth Services List. How do we understand these different categories?
- What changes occurred in 2022 for Behavioral Health how will this benefit this service line?
- Under telehealth there are all these waivers and allowances. How can practices get organized and maneuver through all the changes?
- What are some reminders when reporting ICD10-CM Covid 19 based on the guidelines?
Official Guidelines for ICD10-CM 2022
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Billing
Medicare FFS Response to the PHE on COVID-19
Check out the Authparency Website http://authparency.com/
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/healthcrossroads/message