Today we sit down with Bobby Reddy, COO, and co-founder of Anipanion, a telehealth product for pets! Bobby has been an entrepreneur since his time in college where he and his roommate (later co-founder) were intrigued by the combination of connected health systems and the pet care space, later leading into Anipanion.
Bobby highlights the issues affecting the vet world on both the clinic and pet parent sides and where disruption can benefit both parties. We learn about the constraints of vets such as vet shortages given the rising needs of pet owners. We also learn about the need for convenient access to vet care and how consistent quality can be provided through telehealth services. Bobby certainly teaches us about the future of pet health and how telehealth will redefine it – we hope you learn as much as we did.
In this episode you will learn:
1. Where did you come up with the idea and how did you build a team around Anipanion?
2. What does telehealth for pets look like?
3. What are the issues affecting the vet space and how is digital enabling their industry?
4. What has been the highest value add of telehealth services like Anipanion to the pet health ecosystem?
5. How do you see the future of pet care evolving?
For more episodes check us out on our website.
Sign up to receive updates on new episodes, exclusive Q&A, and future giveaways
Check out our LinkedIn page where we share digital health news and new episodes!