Sponsored by TrackableMed
How could an industry that’s riddled with a lack of innovation possibly be ahead? There’s still a lot of room for improvement, but MedTech focuses more on value for the patient than differentiation. The focus is to provide the best possible solution for the ones that need it most. When you can consistently operate from that perspective, hitting a quota becomes secondary.
In this week’s episode, sponsored by TrackableMed, Sanjeev Loomba sits down to share insights from over 30 years of experience leading global corporations and transforming organizations. We learn about topics he discusses in his book, “The Ninth Gear,” including the two spheres people fall into during sales conversations, the difference between entrepreneurship and valuepreneurship, and why so many of us fall into the trap of doing more and achieving less.
Join us to hear more about:
- How operating in the me-sphere invites fear
- The benefits of operating from the you-sphere
- The death of differentiation in sales
- What valuepreneurship really is and how to assess it in your workplace
- Presenting products and services as a human first, then a scientist
Resources from this episode:
- Get the free MedTech Talk Tracks for Action
- The Ninth Gear by Sanjeev Loomba
- The 5 Minute Valuepreneurship Challenge
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss