Your patients are talking, connecting, and engaging on social media everyday; but are you a part of their conversation? It can sometimes feel like there isn’t a ton of value in focusing on social media, but in this episode you’ll see that it is vital to the life and success of not just your practice, but your overall message and thought leadership.
Let’s dive in and gain some valuable tips on improving your patient’s social media engagement. We’ll take a look at first growing a loyal follower base in the simplest way possible and then some winning strategies that will optimize your content and overall results.
[00:01 – 02:41] The Value in Social Media
- Let’s talk all things social media!
- Today’s topic – Tips to improve patient social media engagement
- There is real value in upping your social media game but it takes planning
[02:42 – 11:33] How to Grow a Loyal Audience
- The key is consistency
- Step 1 – Put a face to it
- Step 2 – Post engaging and educating content
- Step 3 – Plan and optimize – it’s time to connect
[11:34 – 18:51] Tips to Improve Patient Social Media Engagement
- Logistics – seeding new likes and running offers ads
- Making it easy for your customer avatar to engage
- Join in with the conversations that excite you
- Example of Justin’s campaign
- Leave your content with questions
[18:52 – 22:59] Closing Segment
- Don’t be afraid to get your team involved
- The Big Idea Approach
- Final thoughts
- Stay tuned for more.
- Like and comment for a chance to win a free consultation
“It offers a lot of tools when it comes to marketing, a great way to connect and most importantly really put yourself out there as that thought leader – that expert, and grow that brand; but it all starts with engagement.” – Kelley Knott
“Don’t feel overwhelmed, and don’t give up. It’s all about consistency and growing your network…” – Kelley Knott
Subscribed Yet? Now you can!
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
What We Do
Check out our Healthcare Marketing Agency – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out our physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Leave a Rating & Review for Other Listeners!
I hope that you have found this episode and any others you have listened to to be helpful in your growth as a healthcare marketer or practice owner. Please consider leaving a review on one of the channels above.
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher as well.
Your ratings and reviews help get the podcast in front of new listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thanks for listening. Kelley Knott