You’re out there grinding in the trenches—you don’t always have time to sift a show’s 60+ episodes to find the hardest-hitting sales insights. That’s why we condensed six pearls of medical sales wisdom across six different episodes to help you move the needle. The goal for 2022 is simple: listen, apply, improve. While some of these concepts may seem straightforward enough, putting them into practice and upping your game is anything but. Join us to hear a recap of discussions with Trent Campbell, Garrett Watson, Dustin Poole, Jacob McLaughlin, and Thomas Buchanan.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to stop winning and losing on price
- What it means to own criticisms and respond with empathy
- Why it pays to shift your mindset away from sales (and toward education)
- What it looks like to embrace failure and build from it
- How to leverage technology to stay top of mind
Plus, we explore the modern rep’s responsibility to empower the patient.