Being patient-obsessed: Keeping the patient at the forefront and letting it guide a new type of healthcare experience with Andy Grover (#31)
Today’s guest is consumer healthcare expert, Andy Grover. Andy started his career in real estate, prior to joining One Medical, where he led real estate and development for the well-known primary care practice as they scaled across the country. Today, Andy is a co-founder and Chief Development Officer at Tend, the consumer-centric dental practice located in 5 major metro markets and soon to be more.
In our conversation we discuss:
- Starting his career in real estate
- Making the jump into healthcare
- The importance of design in consumer health
- How to create the ultimate patient-centered experience
- His top recommendations for leaders in the field