Episode 8 – Helping Others while Saving Taxes – with Tim W. Ueber, J.D.
As a physician, it can be beneficial for you to take the correct steps when setting up your charitable giving plan.
In this episode, Kameron Helmuth sits down with Tim W. Ueber, J.D, Gift Planning Attorney and Director at Indiana University School of Medicine. Together they discuss the topic of charitable giving, Tim gives some background on the benefits, the different types of gifts, and shares some stories of how he has helped clients set up gifting plans!
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Tim works with clients to uncover the best charitable giving plan
- The differences between gifts and the related taxes on them
- The lifetime cash flow projection tool
- Benefits to cash gifts and stock gifts
- Some unique strategies physicians are using with their giving
- And more!
Tune in now to discover the benefits of charitable gifting, and how you can find a strategy that will work for you!
Resources: Vestia | Vestia LI | Vestia FB | Kameron Helmuth | Tim W. Ueber