Brandon Caraway is the Vice President of Sales at Amniox Medical, joining us in this episode to share insights on the importance of leadership in our challenging times.
A lack of clarity and a drop in production are surefire ways to frustrate any medical sales leader – but they shouldn’t be show stoppers. Brandon gives us some good experiential wisdom about blasting through barriers and coming out the other side, stronger and more successful.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The most surprising aspect of our current market disruption
- What a hurricane can teach you about how to stay focused on your quota during a pandemic
- Why there’s no such thing as casting a wide net right now and what to do instead
- Ways to overcome lack of trust in your organization
- Why it’s more critical than ever for MedTech leaders to step back and focus on the fundamentals
Resources and links from the show: