What’s it like on the inside? Carlos Calix is the Assistant Vice President of Business Development at Ochsner Health System. After spending many years on the commercial side of the device world, his current role from inside the hospital has given him a whole new perspective.
Hear how his sales style has changed and find out how you can overcome the obstacles of dealing with committees, purchasing agents, and professional buyers.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How understanding the hospital’s process can increase your sales success
- The importance of aligning with the hospital’s departmental goals
- Why approaching an integrated health network today is different than several months ago
- Ways to avoid adversarial sales by sitting on the same side of the table as your customer
- How working with the supply chain can bring in the next generation of product
Plus, find out how you can take advantage of a free predictive index behavior assessment of your sales style to see where you might be misaligned.
Resources and links from the show: