New ideas are the lifeblood of innovation. But too often ideas get stuck in silos. As a result, we get absorbed by tunnel vision that prevents us from exchanging ideas, feeding our curiosity, and accepting our failures.
In this episode, we speak with Dr. Oshin Behl about strategic solutions healthcare organizations can use to improve every patient’s experience. We also discuss how boredom can fuel curiosity, the importance of accountability towards new ideas, and why ongoing research needs to remain a priority regardless of what we already know.
Listen to learn:
- Why there are still silos between MedTech and the patient population
- Advice for breaking silos in healthcare from a physician perspective
- The impact exchanging ideas can have on an organization
- A simple tactic to invite ideas from your organization
- Why systematic exchange of information can cause silos without knowing it
- Explore how to use failure as a tool for data collection
Resources from this episode:
- Get the free MedTech Talk Tracks for Action
- Dr. Oshin Behl’s Article: 5 Tips on Making Healthcare Less Siloed (& Why it’s like the Shipping Industry)