Inside the Investor’s Mind with Joseph Mocanu
Wanting to make waves in the ocean of HealthTech? Learn about the criteria and paradigms investors like Joseph Mocanu, Managing Partner at Verge HealthTech Fund, uses to evaluate opportunities, navigate relationships, and drive innovation.
Discover what separates good pitches from the bad, and why he subscribes to the core belief of “You can’t manage what you can’t measure.”
Verge HealthTech Fund invests globally in seed stage healthcare technology startups relevant to emerging Asia that focus on disease prevention and management, digital therapies, and health system efficiency.
In this episode we discuss:
- Advice for founders looking for investment partners
- The importance of relationship building for investor relations
- Making an investment deck that stands out from the noise
- The need for investors to add value and help
- What it means to confer trust from another person
- How belief in the mission, people, and culture impacts company success
- The importance of simply asking for the information you want
Resources from this episode:
- Connect with Joseph Mocanu on LinkedIn
- Connect with Zed on LinkedIn
- Connect with Clark on LinkedIn