Could you find more success by focusing on 10% of your potential market?
Robert Spomer, VP of sales at Intrinsic Therapeutics, says yes by channeling impact through the right surgeons, even if that means limiting where your resources go. In this week’s episode, Robert shares why he’s so passionate about medical device sales, how to identify the right surgeons to work with, and the impact technology can have in the operating room.
Listen and learn about:
- Limiting potential market to increase sales
- The two types of customers in medical device sales
- The benefits of passion in your work
- Questions that have answers vs those that don’t
- How to choose the right surgeons to work with
- Creating markets vs competing for market shares
Resources from this episode: