Today’s guest is Executive coach, podcast host, and past CEO of therapeutic associates, Steve Anderson. Steve started his career as a physical therapist before rising the ranks to the CEO role at therapeutic associates. During his tenure, Steve helped the company grow from 27 all the way to 75 locations, and he helped develop many leaders along the way. Today, Steve hosts the profiles in leadership podcast and serves as an executive coach to leaders in all industries.
During our conversation, we discuss:
- His rise to the executive level
- First priorities upon stepping into the CEO role
- How he fostered a culture of growth, development, and accountability
- The qualities that promote effective leadership
- His top tips for those looking to develop as a leader