Today’s guest is the Founder and CEO of Bay State Physical Therapy, Steven Windwer.
Steven is both a physical therapist and chiropractor. An entrepreneur by nature, Steven opened up his first practice only a few months after graduating from chiropractic school. Since opening that first clinic, Steven formed a team, found a recipe for success, and has since led Bay State as it has grown over 90 locations throughout the New England region.
During our conversation we discuss:
- Why Steven become a physical therapist and chiropractor
- How he opened his first practice
- When he discovered one of the biggest drivers of a successful practice
- The process of growing from 1 to 90+ locations
- His recommendations for those looking to rise the ranks in the private practice setting