Success often hinges on a delicate balance between technical prowess and mental fortitude. So how can we harness the untapped potential of the human mind to propel sales teams forward? Maintaining confidence without veering into cockiness becomes an important discipline.
In this week’s episode, sponsored by Alpha Sophia, we’re joined by leadership coach, Matt Phillips to discuss the inner workings of the mind. Matt provides practical advice for sales leaders on coaching their teams through challenges, encourages a positive mindset, and offers strategies for finding solutions rather than dwelling on problems.
What we discuss in the episode:
- Valuable perspectives on the psychology of success in sales
- How RAS plays a pivotal role in filtering information and shaping our conscious focus
- How to navigate challenges with a positive mindset
- Why coaching is a two-way street that requires reciprocated effort
Resources from this episode:
- Get the free MedTech Talk Tracks for Action
- Alpha Sophia
- Matt Phillips Coaching
- Matt Phillips Podcast