Painful attacks swarm our minds, and that can be especially true in the chaos of holiday travel. As we prepare for the long weekend among family and friends, it’s easy to become riddled with negativity bias delivered to us by the autopilot brain.
This episode explores a few mental hacks that can help you maintain a positive lens. We also discuss tactics for chilling out the Black Friday experience, and of course, some of our favorite Thanksgiving dishes.
Listen to uncover:
- Why humans are so quick to become defensive or feel attacked
- How the autopilot brain works and ways to shift your perspective
- The science behind emotional responses
- The secret to engaging your prefrontal cortex
- Tactics to have a successful Black Friday experience
- Zed & Clark’s Thanksgiving Favorites
Resources from this episode: