Motion vs Action: Avoiding the Service Trap with Steven Cook
Sponsored by TrackableMed
So, you want to be a sales professional? It’s going to take a lot more than selling a product, getting paid, and calling it a day. It’s going above and beyond in every aspect of the role and facing an important fork in the road: Can you step out of your comfort zone, say no to business when it’s not the right fit, and establish leadership without stepping on anyone’s toes?
In this week’s episode, sponsored by TrackableMed, Steven Cook, Director of Sales-Southeast for Acumed, sits down with us to unravel what it really takes to make it to the big leagues of sales. He shares three keys to his formula for success in medical sales, the importance of being able to keep your composure in the face of the fire, and how to plan your path for a breakthrough by stepping out of your comfort zone.
In this episode, we also discuss:
- Motion vs action in a sales environment
- Learning how to say no to the wrong customers
- Avoiding the service trap of medical sales
- The impact of teamwork on the sales process
- How to be a true sales professional
Resources from this episode:
- Get the free MedTech Talk Tracks for Action
- Weekly Activity Scorecard
- Career Opportunities with Acumed