On the Tech Frontier with Dr. Garrett Pohlman: Takeaways from the American Urological Association Annual Meeting
Sponsored by TrackableMed
Go behind the scenes of the American Urological Association Annual Meeting and discover why some physicians choose to embrace new technology and dive head first into learning despite their peers’ reluctance to change.
In this week’s episode, sponsored by TrackableMed, we revisit some of the most exciting tech booths from AUA with Dr. Garrett Pohlman, Urologist and host of the Prostate Health Podcast. Dr. Pohlman joined us in Chicago as we explored the technology and asked innovators to talk about their solutions. In the interview, we also discuss the value of direct-to-patient marketing, why it’s important to have multiple tools to help patients with, and tactics to ensure patients return for another visit regardless of previous results.
What we discuss in the episode:
- AUA 2023 Highlights & Takeaways
- If flashy booths at conferences are worth the investment
- The impact of direct-to-consumer marketing
- Why Urologists need to have more than one tool in their toolset
- Effective strategies to keep patients active in seeking treatment
Resources from this episode: