Oncology Discussion: Surgical, Medical and Radiation
Join me and my special guest Stephanie Thebarge CPC, CPMA, CPPM, CPB, CEMC, CHONC, PESC talking about all things #Oncology
We discuss the differences in Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
We discuss the necessity of a proper understanding of Guidelines, Payer requirements and the natural desire to be a good reseacher. This specialty requires a desire to know all you can about how Oncology drugs happen and truly caring about the patients and being a #patientadvocate
Do not miss her #infusion presentation at #Healthcon22 “Breaking Down Billing for New Drugs” #session 3G
Learn more about #authparency at https://authparency.com/
You will not want to miss Hyperoncology Summit 2022!
- Medical Oncology Infusion Rita Genovese
- Radiation Oncology Jordan Johnson, MSHA, iMPaCT
- Surgical Oncology/CPT/ICD10-PCS Jennifer McNamara CPC,CCS,CRC,CPMA,CPC-I,CGSC,COPC
- Risk Adjustment Barbara Shaw, CPC, CPCO, CDEO, CRC, CEDC
- Evaluation and Management Betty Hovey, BSHAM CCS-P CDIP CPC COC CPMA CPCD CPB CPCI
Want to sponsor or sign up as a virtual exhibitor? Download our Prospectus
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/healthcrossroads/message