Sponsored by TrackableMed
How do you achieve high sales rates in markets around the world? Identify the ideal distributor in each country, drive up their engagement and competency through personalized training, and teach them the ins and outs of the systems you have in place. At the end of the day, holding everyone accountable builds confidence and drives results.
In this week’s episode, sponsored by TrackableMed, we met with Zach Selch, Founder of Global Sales Mentor. In the interview, we learn more about how he’s found success selling medical device in 135 countries around the world. From the trade show lounge area to sending outsourced reps product information, Zach has mastered building an engaging community for sales professionals.
Listen to this episode for more on:
- Dissecting markets on a country-by-country basis
- Monthly engagement programs
- The importance of supporting and nurturing your salespeople
- Lessons in the universal purchasing process
- Teaching people to run into the fire
- Getting reps to remember you
Resources from this episode:
- Get the free MedTech Talk Tracks for Action
- Global Sales Mentor
- Global Sales Book
- Men Against Fire by Samuel Marshall