Text Messaging is Improving Marketing & Patient Engagement w/ Kenneth Burke #148
Kenneth is the VP of Marketing for Text Request, an online business texting service. He’s won awards for his work in sales and psychological research. He’s also worked with many businesses, from pre-launch startups to billion-dollar companies, to help them achieve their goals.
[00:01 – 09:03] What is Text Request?
- Kenneth explains what they do at Text Request
- Improving patient engagement through text messaging
- SMS and its adoption across different age brackets
[09:04 – 14:02] HIPAA Compliance
- Is HIPAA a concern with text messaging use for marketing?
[14:03 – 25:39] Leverage Text Messaging
- We discuss the ways on how you can leverage text messaging in marketing initiatives
- Areas where you can use text messaging in the patient life cycle
[25:40 – 30:27] Closing Segment
- Using text messaging in the patient life cycle to improve the patient’s journey
- Connect with Kenneth. Links available below.
“People aren’t going to unlearn convenience, and these digital communications have become incredibly convenient for a lot of people.” – Kenneth Burke
You can connect with Kenneth on LinkedIn or send him an email at email@example.com. Sign up for Text Request at https://www.textrequest.com/
Subscribed Yet? Now you can!
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
Subscribe for emails or using your favorite podcast app via Email, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or visit my website https://kelleyknott.com/
Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
What We Do
Check out our Healthcare Marketing Agency – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out our physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Leave a Rating & Review for Other Listeners!
I hope that you have found this episode and any others you have listened to to be helpful in your growth as a healthcare marketer or practice owner. Please consider leaving a review on one of the channels above.
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher as well.
Your ratings and reviews help get the podcast in front of new listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thanks for listening. Kelley Knott