The Death of Traditional MedTech Sales and What’s Next: Part 1 with Omar Khateeb
Omar Khateeb is a marketing leader in the Silicon Valley, currently the Director of Growth at Potrero Medical. He’s well-known for his strategies using consumer psychology across various digital mediums to guide healthcare companies in adapting to newly connected markets. In the first of a two-part episode, Omar challenges MedTech leaders to get out of their comfort zones and embrace the digital age to revolutionize customer interactions.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to create a digital version of yourself that will help you drive sales 24/7/365
- A proven, step-by-step process for developing an online relationship with physicians
- Where and how to effectively engage with physicians on social media
- How to use social media to create a phycological bias of developing reciprocity with your prospects
- Why we’re thinking about sales goals the wrong way, and should instead focus on “systems” of habits and activity
Plus, we discuss why customer acquisition cost (CAC) is becoming more important in MedTech sales, and tell you ways to drastically lower that cost by building relationships online.
Resources and links from the show: Connect with Omar Khateeb on LinkedIn Connect with Clark Wiederhold on LinkedIn