Sponsored by TrackableMed
Why do people line up for one coffee shop when there’s an empty one three blocks away? What draws people to a product so much that they’re willing to sacrifice time out of their day to get their hands on it? How do you propel your product or service to legendary status? The answer may be more straightforward than you would have thought.
In this week’s episode, sponsored by TrackableMed, Gair Maxwell, Author of Big Little Legends: How Everyday Leaders Build Irresistible Brands, outlines what all legends become known for: their story. We discuss what makes a compelling story, how to translate the success of the Mona Lisa into a medical device sales meeting, and why stories really sell.
Tune in to learn about:
- Why statistics alone aren’t enough to make a sale
- Creating conversations to release oxytocin
- The 3 acts every story needs
- Storytelling as a part of human nature
- Examples of what a good story in medical device might look like
Resources from this episode:
- Get the free MedTech Talk Tracks for Action
- Big Little Legends: How Everyday Leaders Build Irresistible Brands