Sponsored by TrackableMed
Salespeople spend valuable time on conversations that lead to dead ends because customers don’t feel confident making decisions. So how do you navigate a conversation with a buyer in a way that can help them avoid analysis paralysis or other forms of indecision?
Ted McKenna, an accomplished sales and customer experience researcher, founding partner of DCM Insights, and co-author of The Jolt Effect: How High Performers Overcome Customer Indecision joins us to share his expertise on the matter. In this episode, sponsored by TrackableMed, Ted gets tactical and specific about effectively harnessing trust and building confidence with everyone you talk to. We also discuss the power of cooperative overtalk, how to improve proactive guidance, and strategies for anticipating objections.
Tune in for more on:
- Overcoming customer indecision
- Two playbooks for overcoming status quo
- How to get comfortable making recommendations
- Making customers feel like they’re not alone in the decision-making process
- Radical candor as a double-edged sword
Resources from this episode:
- Get the free MedTech Talk Tracks for Action
- The Jolt Effect
- 10-Hour Sales Course
- Free Tools from the Book
- Matt Dixon’s Episode